Other Anglican Churches
St Andrew's Church, St Helier
St. Andrew's is an Anglican church, part of the Island deanery of Jersey and the Diocese of Winchester. It is
one of the District churches of the parish of St. Helier, the capital town of the Island. The church is ideally
placed within First Tower park on the inner road to St. Aubin and just 400 yards from the sea.
St Andrew's was originally a daughter church of All Saints church and used to be a fisherman's chapel on the
Esplanade in St. Helier. However in 1926 the church moved to a new site in the centre of a park at First Tower
Website: St Andrew's
8.00am, 10.30am & 7.00pm
Sundays 8.00am Holy Communion ; 10.30am Morning Service (on 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays in each month);
10.30am on 3rd Sunday Holy Communion. 7.00pm Evening Praise - Worship with teaching
St Matthew's Glass Church
The glass work including the font, altar rail, cross and pillars was created by Rene Lalique of Paris and is
considered to be amongst his greatest achievements.