St Peter's Church
The island's only Anglican church St Peters, is relatively young having been built
in 1820 at a cost of just £1,000. Situated off the Avenue, its square tower is particularly noticeable and
contains bells cast from cannon from the disbanded Sark Militia.
Inside are quaint pew cushions bearing the coats of arms of old Sark families.
Sark's original Ebenezer chapel was built in 1796 but in 1924 the next door
neighbour offered land at Rue du Sermon and the current Chapel was built. Services are held each Sunday at